List of places in San Diego I miss dearly, in which Andrew is going to take pictures of for me <3
1) the bench we used to sit at in front of our old middle school office.
2) the benches next to the cafeteria (we used to feel like such pimps when we moved them around)
3) That place out front where kids get picked up by cars. I used to hate sitting out there, lmao.
4) my old house, (the one near Jessicas old house) Make sure you get the big tree in our yard, my dad climbed up it once to get a cat that got stuck. <3 And my old hamster, Possum, he’s buried next to that bush on the side of the house :/
5) across the street, where I first met Tremaine. Maybe try to get the backyard? Soo many memories of him chasing me around with a paintball gun. Or that time we used an entire bottle of dishsoap on the trampoline/slip n slide.
6) the NEX, like a block away. Tremaine and I used to go there and buy like 6 Rock Stars to fuel up for all-nighters :)
7) my house in Linda Vista in which we had the nacho party for my birthday.(I can give you the address if you need it)
8) If my neighbors are still there, you’ll see a giant great Dane. His name is Luke, I’d like to see him. They also had a poodle that bit me once.
9) the 7/11 down the street had a really pretty flower shop set up next to it. I don’t know if it’s still there, but I used to buy my mom sun flowers from there.
10) Surprise me on the last one :)
Love ya, even if you can’t take them all, this felt good just writing.
While Ashari is out being a ho and getting pampered and shit I’m here at home, shirtless, groggy, and hungry (not to mention coffee-less). Which is why I decided to make a post to let those of you who don’t actually know me get to know me. I can be a grammar Nazi, and I love to make people look stupid. I curse a lot more than I should, oh and I’m not really that funny, i just say stupid shit and people laugh at it. Soooooo, in sum: I’m pretty much better than Ashari in every way, shape, and form!
“If you’ve learned anything from me I hope its that we girls are indeed evil and are always plotting something. We just act dumb/clueless when in reality we are climbin in yo windows and snatching yo people up. And going through your phones, and stalking your facebook.”—My bff Madie (via lysergiocacid)